Monday, March 24, 2008

BAM!

I am not a master chef. I can handle most things that come in a box, pasta, and browning hamburger. Anything more complicated than that and it's a totally different ball game.

Well, last week I was at work and I got a craving for stuffed peppers. I wasn't entirely sure what actually went into a stuffed pepper but at that moment I figured it couldn't be that hard. So, I looked up some recipes and made one up based on two that I found that didn't sound too hard and I was off to the grocery store.

I have to say that I was pretty pleased with the result. There are a few things that I would change for next time around but all in all it turned out well. And they looked awesome! I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm like Emeril! BAM!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blech.

=)

Jessie said...

Blech? BLECH?!?! They were very tasty, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Blech. I'm sure they were good. Just not my cup of tea...or in this case, not my pepper's stuffing. Though the rice looked yummy.