Saturday, March 1, 2008

Favorite Websites

Today is March 1st and that means it's the beginning of yet another attempt to blog every day for a month. This month's theme is lists. So, every day for the month of March I will blogging with a different list. Today's list is Favorite Websites:

1. Craft Magazine This website and the magazine that goes with it is one of the most fun crafting related sites out there. I love seeing all the new things they find.

2. Boing Boing The folks who contribute to this blog have the uncanny nack for finding the strangest things on the internet and in the news.

3. Penny Arcade A blog and online comic drawn by geeks for geeks.

4. Wow Insider My one stop shop for all my World of Warcraft related news and goodies. (P.S. - I'm finally 70!)

5. Craftster Another really great craft website. Basically just a giant forum where people can post all their crafty wares. I've gotten many a good idea from this site.

6. Treehugger This site is great for all the latest in green news.

7. Grist Magazine Another great green website. They have some really in depth but easy to understand articles and everything you could ever want to know about being green.

8. Flickr A great photo-sharing site. I love being able to look at snippets of people's lives.

No comments: