Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favorite Food

1. Mashed potatoes

2. Cracker Barrel Hash brown casserole

3. Oreo Cakesters - if you don't know what these are - you are missing out! They are like oreo cookies but cake! Go buy them . . . . NOW!

4. Hummus - mmmmm garbanzo beans

5. Galataboureko - I love Greek food. This is the best custard/honey/dough thing ever - it's even better if you heat it up.

6. Punch-bowl cake - Take a big yellow cake and mush it into piece in a big bowl, then add vanilla pudding and strawberries, mandarin oranges, bananas, and pineapples, stir, then top with big giant layer of cool whip. The best dessert ever!

I know that there are others things I like too - but I can't think of them right now. And now I really want Greek food. Mmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I agree, Cakesters are one of the best inventions ever.